A typical enquiry from a first time client is for me to help bring order to their wardrobe and provide them with an edited selection of clothes that deliver for all aspects of their life whilst reflecting personal and professional achievements.
From experience I know this is very achievable, what surprises my clients is the confidence, pride and enjoyment they also get from their new wardrobe after a session with me.
Upon receiving your enquiry I will arrange a time for us to speak on the phone.
During this conversation we can get to know each other better, you can learn more about the services and packages I offer and I can learn further details about your enquiry.
I will then be able to advise on the package I believe to be best suited to your brief and explain the details of each stage in further detail along with giving you a quote.
For first time clients the initial investment of time and money will likely be more compared to future appointments, from experience I believe this to be the only way I can fulfil the objectives we will set out together that need to be accomplished.
From experience I have found that set packages cannot compliment every clients brief and budget, instead I tailor each appointment to specific requirements.
Below is an example of a typical package I will offer to a first time client:
I will post you an in depth 16-20 visual questionnaire which when completed will allow me to build up an accurate picture of your personal and professional lifestyle and to discover what you are wanting to gain from the appointments.
This is a large document which will need some time and thought spending on it.
It will challenge you to consider your current image, your personal style preferences and sartorial aspirations.
We will discuss your answers to the preparation questionnaire in advance of our first appointment together (usually at the wardrobe edit).
This is a vital first step in helping me prepare for the wardrobe edit and plan the personal shopping session.
This is a highly beneficial first step in helping me to get to know and understand you, your lifestyle, personal taste and current shopping habits. This will enable me to gain a clear picture of what is required to get the best results from the forthcoming personal shopping session.
During the edit I will:
- See what you already have – what works, what doesn’t and what is missing.
- Highlight the essential items needed as a foundation in your wardrobe.
- Explain to you the reason why some items work better for you than others.
- Assist you in the clearing out of items that no longer compliment your lifestyle or reflect professional achievements.
- Advise on alterations to existing garments that maybe longer fit or were not altered at the point of purchase (I will pin and prepare all these ready to be taken to the tailors).
- Explain how existing items will best work to flatter by introducing new ways of wearing them.
- Explain how to wear items you have previously disregarded or not understood how to wear can incorporate back into your wardrobe.
- Explain simple ways to update your wardrobe seasonally.
- Advise on the aftercare and storage of your clothes so they last longer and always look there best.
- Leave you with a newly organised wardrobe in a logical order.
- Compile a shopping list of items that are missing for us to prioritise during the shopping session.
After this appointment I will send you a 4 page visual PDF document detailing easy ways to care for your clothes so they continue to look good and last as long as possible before needing to be replaced.
Personal Shopping Session:
In advance of the shopping session I will pre shop a selection of carefully chosen stores that are all in close proximity of each other and appropriate to your brief and budget.
This ensures we can cover the most ground together in the time we have.
We will meet for a quick coffee before setting off on the shopping session, this allows me to brief you on the day ahead, highlight the route I have planned and explain to you some of the product I have already pre selected in advance of us shopping.
During the appointment I will:
- Ensure you invest in items missing from your wardrobe that will work with pieces you already own.
- Introduce you to relevant brands which are appropriate to your lifestyle and budget.
- Spend time showing you how to outfit build by investing in versatile pieces that can be worn multiple ways.
- Save you money by not letting you purchase items that neither flatter or suit you.
- Show where to find the best pieces in terms of quality and price.
- Teach you how to introduce current trends to your wardrobe that reflect your personality.
- Educate you in what pieces best suit and flatter your body
- Over see any tailoring needed on purchases ensuring that the fit and proportion of everything you buy it perfect.
- Give you my unbiased, knowledgeable and frank opinion.
- Document all items purchased, this will allow me to build up an in depth knowledge of your wardrobe ensuring any future shopping trip together are as efficient as possible.
I promise to make our time together rewarding, enjoyable and fun, I will take care of the usual stresses and frustrations that come with shopping alone and unguided.
You will leave with a wardrobe of fantastic new outfits made up of inspiring new garments and accessories I know you'll love wearing.
It is rare that my clients will have ever have dedicated this much time to clothes shopping, I am confident that all of my clients find the process rewarding, inspiring and often fun.
This document is bespoke to each client.
It includes a selection styling tips relevant to purchases you have made along with a selection of visual outfit combinations using existing pieces in your wardrobe and items we have purchased together.
These appointments happen over two days, the handover report is completed and returned to you within a week of the shopping session.
Packages start from £900, depending on what you are wanting to achieve during the shopping sessions I will also suggest a minimum shopping budget.
The relationships I build with my clients often means that follow up sessions will be necessary to complete their wardrobe so it delivers for the cooler and warmer months as well as specific occasions in their calendar like holidays and professional & personal events.
To learn more about how I can help you please submit an enquiry form via my contact page, I’ll look forward to hearing from you soon.